Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lana Del Ray





I have completely fallen in love with Lana Del Ray her music, style and beauty absolutely amaze me!! Feeling inspired I decided to recreate her look from her EP cover. I chose this particular look because I already owned a similar floral headband. The headband was handmade from local Brisbane girl Anna TuTu. I really love this piece I think it is so unique and special and the fact that it is hand made is even better. However I've never had the confidence or correct styling to wear it in public. Once I saw the photo of Lana rocking a similar headband I thought perfect now I can finally wear mine and not feel over the top or out of place. I hope you enjoy my tutorial! 



1 comment:

  1. You look adorable :) thanks for your comment on my blog xx

    Loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete