Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Croatia

















Ah, Croatia! The perfect summer holiday where I reverted into my natural beach bum state. Ice cream, crepes, sea food, ciders, naps, sun baking and refreshing dips in the Adriatic Ocean just remembering it puts me into a state of bliss. The Island we were staying on was Pag Island which was a very big party island, however my photos show that you can still have a relaxing time here if thats more your style! There are Crystal clear beaches, family friendly restaurants and some cute cocktail bars for a more chilled out evening or if you love the crazy paced nightlife then Zerc beach and it's huge clubs are a must for you to see. This too small taste of Croatia has me longing to go back and explore the rest of the country. Hvar, Dubrovnik and Plitvice lakes have been high on my wish list for a long time and now I'm practically itching to go! Europe the more I see of you the more I get overwhelmed about the amount there is that I haven't and may never see. That's the problem for people like me who are infected with the travel bug, the more see and do it just fuels the need to keep on travelling. Croatia, until next time because I know I won't be able to resist you for long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment