Monday, July 30, 2012

I wish I wish!!

Left to Right: Nars Laguna Bronzer, Sportsgirl Kitty Shirt, Ray Ban Aviators, Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All over Radiance Cream, Converse shoes, American Apparel Disco Pants, Karen Walker Rabbit Earrings and Marc by Marc Jacobs Too Hot To Handle Tote.

Being involved in the fashion industry through work, study and consumption I feel as if I have a never ending wish list. It dosent help that I am always combing the interent looking at my favourite shops and blogs. Instead of waging a war with my brain over buying these beauties or saving my pennies I thought it would be nice to share my latest wants with you all. Now that I have compiled my wish list into one space I've realised I have unconsciously sourced my perfect outfit. Shinny pants that suck you in, comfy shoes, designer shades and tote, bronzed and glowing skin and animals. Ahh how I am longing for everything on this page right now! Wish me luck on the saving verse spending war and tell me whats on your wish list.
xx


1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across your youtube then i ended up here. so RAD that your from brisbane:) BTW you should defz chek out my friends blogg. kEEp up the great VIDS :)

    http://vintagecurvette.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete