Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Dream Lip Team




When it comes to beauty I am a bit of a novice however this year as a result of watching way to many beauty gurus on YouTube I have been transformed into somewhat of a beauty junkie. That aside I have always been into lip products! I collected rimmel lip glosses when I was in High School then I graduated to Mac lipsticks and am now getting a steady collection of Revlon lip butters. It's quite unfortunate that I love lips so much because I suffer from incredibly sensitive lips. Every time the wether changes a few degrees or heven forbid forget my water bottle my lips begin to freak out. Being an Aussie girl I loyally stand by my Lucas' Paw Paw Ointment. This product has been my holy grail product since I discovered it on a skiing holiday when I was seventeen. Now I know most Australians are rolling there eyes right now thinking this is nothing new we all have about five of these floating around. Which is completely true we all know about paw paw ointment and have loved it for years. However a few months ago I decided to pick up the Lush lip scrub and have found that these two products together are a match made in heaven. These two products have saved my lips from the brink of being chapped countless of times this winter. The scrub takes away all the icky dead skin and the ointment nourishes and repairs. An added bonus along with lovely soft lips is that the vanilla and chocolate flavour of the scrub is incredible! As Lucas' Paw Paw Ointment has been a staple for me over the last five years I have a feeling the Lush lip scrub will be a favourite for a long long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment